How can Kemper ForensicsHelp Me?
- “We believe that we have an employee that is stealing proprietary information.” Do you need to confirm or refute an allegation of company proprietary information being stolen? We can work with you to answer this question.
- “We need to authenticate an e-mail or document.” E-mail is still the preferred communication medium in today’s business. We can aid you in preserving, authenticating, and analyzing e-mail and documents to answer the question.
- “Help! We’ve been hacked!” Data breaches occur daily and can be crippling to your business. We’ll be your business partner during the remediation process and work with you to determine who, what, when, where, and how the breach occurred.
- “Our data is gone!” Just because you deleted something or can no longer see the data doesn’t necessarily mean that it isn’t recoverable. We’ll work with you in the recovery process.
- “Can you recover text messages from an iPhone?” We answer this question (among others) regularly and aid our clients in recovering even deleted text messages.
- “What is on this USB device?” Removable media and other storage devices are prevalent in the workplace. We can help you answer your questions about these devices being used or connected to your computer infrastructure.
Social Media Investigative Services. Our knowledgeable staff has years of law enforcement experience and investigating computer crimes. See More
Have you been the victim of a data breach? If you have had a security incident on your network, you need to ensure volatile data is preserved and remediation efforts take place immediately.See More
We specialize in the area of digital forensics and e-discovery. We regularly assist law firms and organizations in resolving cases and discovery matters through forensic technology.See More
Do you possess regulated data? Through HIPAA risk assessments to penetration testing, we can help you in assessing your IT infrastructure.See More
Do you need help recovering deleted e-mails, documents, or other files from a computer? Do you need to recover important documents from a failing hard drive? We are happy to serve you! Contact us today for our data recovery services.See More
E-Discovery is the exchange of digital information in civil litigation. E-mails, documents, metadata, and other data are often sought after between parties involved in litigation. We can assist you in preservation, collection, processing, and production. Please contact us if there is a legal matter that you need answered through technology or if we can assist you during e-Discovery.See More
"We had the pleasure of working with this team on a case. This group has a superior push for quality and service. Great forensic work and great service."
-Anonymous Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Security Firm
"I've used Kemper Forensics and they are able to help me answer difficult questions that only forensic technology can provide. Their professional and personable approach makes maneuvering technology easy that is tailored to my law practice."
-Steve Whitehead, Attorney At Law